This is a repeating eventfebruary 5, 2023 12:30 pm
ACEing Autism — Winter Session 2023
Elite Sports Club-North Shore
- 5750 N Glen Park Rd, Glendale, WI 53209
29jan12:30 pm1:30 pmACEing Autism — Winter Session 2023Connecting Kids Through Tennis
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with Autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while
ACEing Autism is on a mission for children with Autism to grow, develop and benefit from social connections and fitness through affordable tennis programming, uniquely serving individual needs while filling a national void for this growing and worthy population.
Sundays: January 29th • February 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th • March 5th
12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
$120 for a 6-week session
- Participants aged 5-18 years old.
- All abilities welcome.
- Parents/caregivers do not need to remain on site if their participant does not require a high level of assistance.
- For more information, please email our Program Director: email@example.com
- Some counties will allow the waiver program to cover cost. Ask your case worker if this could be included in your child’s/teen’s plan.*
- Scholarships available upon request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Use WAIVERASSEW to pay for this great camp using your waiver dollars.
(Sunday) 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm CST
ACEing Autismmilwaukee@aceingautism.org 2001 S. Barrington Ave., Suite 320 Los Angeles, CA, 90025
Future Event Times in this Repeating Event Series
february 5, 2023 12:30 pmfebruary 12, 2023 12:30 pmfebruary 19, 2023 12:30 pmfebruary 26, 2023 12:30 pmmarch 5, 2023 12:30 pm
Comments are closed.