1111 Vel R. Phillips Avenue Milwaukee, WI 53203
Sunday, April 2 at 7 p.m.
Members: $37 / ticket
Nonmembers: $65 / ticket
Check with IRIS/CLTS/Family Care representatives to see if any portion of the cost of tickets for this event can be paid for covered individuals.
Note: All event game and bus pass ticket quantities are limited; first come, first served. No refunds will be allowed for this event.
Join us on April 2, 2023 for the inaugural Autism Acceptance Night, brought to you by the Milwaukee Bucks and the Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin.
Our Milwaukee Bucks will be facing off against the Philadelphia 76ers, and it will be an exciting event for the whole family!
Active Members of the Autism Society of SE WI may purchase up to 4 tickets per family at the discounted rate of $37 per ticket.
Friends, family and community advocates who are not currently members are also invited to share in this sensory-modified experience. These tickets are also available at the reduced price of $65 per ticket.
Game Day Modifications:
- Special early entrance access. Attendees are invited to use the Johnson Controls International (JCI) entrance at 5:30 p.m. and experience early admission to make the transition into Fiserv Forum easier.
- Audio Modifications: Audio levels will be lowered by 10-15 decibels for the entire game, including in game sounds.
- Sensory and Wellness Rooms: There are two sensory spaces always available to guests (near Section 109 and Section 212). For this game only, Members have exclusive access to one additional quiet space in the North Suite Area.
- Lighting Modifications: No strobing lights will be used for the duration of the entire game. In addition, the lights will stay on for pre-game introductions.
- Game Night Script: A game night script will be provided to members that outlines pyrotechnic timelines and other activities. Know before you go and prepare for a successful night. We will provide a general timeline on when to expect certain activities and what these can look like. Video examples and photography will be provided as part of a game day specific social story to attending members and their families.
- Game night employees have had sensory training by Kulture City prior to the game.
- Families are asked to bring their Sensory Go Bags to the game. A list of security approved items will be shared with families prior to the event.
To better assist families as they prepare to attend the game, a social story and video examples of some game day functions will be shared ahead of time to help prepare guests for some of the more common events that participants will encounter at the game (such as: checking in; seating areas; loud or unexpected noise and movement; break rooms and safe people).
Parking is available in several areas around the event site; parking and associated costs are paid for by the participants. Garage/parking options that are close to the JCI doors include the Highland Garage.
Want a ride to the game? If you are interested in bus transportation to and from the event, tickets are available for Autism Society of SE WI members for $10 per person. Be sure to include this add on with your ticket purchase through Eventbrite as only those registered will be allowed to ride.
Get Your Tickets!
Specially priced tickets for members of the Autism Society of SE WI:
Discounted tickets for friends, family and community advocates:
Use promo code: ASSEW
GREAT Value for your Membership Dollars!
- Non-member discounted ticket prices per ticket: $65.00 (excluding taxes and fees) = $260+for a family of four to attend.
- Reduced price ticket for members AND $20 off per ticket = $37 per ticket = $148 for a family of four to attend
- This is a savings of $112, which more than covers the price of your $40 annual membership fee!
Interested in becoming a member? Family membership is $40/year and your CLTS/IRIS funds cover it yearly! Click here for more information.